Wednesday, July 11, 2007

eBird maps and reports are on-line

Hello Great Meadowers - I have just completed monthly (March-June) maps and reports of birds recorded on eBird within a five mile radius of the Great Meadows. You can find these data as links on my Great Meadows GIS page:
http://www.trincoll.edu/~jgourley/Great%20Meadows/Great%20Meadows%20maps%20and%20reports.htm

For every month but May I was able to list all of the sighted birds directly on the map. Since there were so many sightings in May I listed the observation day with the observer so that the report could be easily referenced.

Please feel free to make any comments or suggestions.

Cheers,
Jonathan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm impresed with all the people who are contributing to the observations. Are we in contact with them all? Should we thank them? Should we get them into the fold (have them join us)?

I'm glad the names are available to the Prof.
Larry